Starting at $ 15.00 an hour, with room for increase based on experience related to this field.
Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm.
No graveyard or overnight shifts required.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Drive time paid per SES policies
- Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm
- Sick pay at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
- Verizon wireless discount of 8% on most plans and 10% on most accessories
Full-time employees (30 + hours a week) after 60 days of full-time work
- Employer paid Robust “Gold” Health Insurance plans offering HSA or co-pay plans
- Employer paid Vision
- Employer paid no annual max and low co-pay Dental
- Opportunity to participate in AFLAC cafeteria plan
After a year of full-time employment
- Opportunity to participate in Employer Match Simple IRA and Life Insurance after 1 year.
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
Other benefits to all employees
- Staff appreciation picnic
- Holiday Party
- Professional but relaxed company culture and supportive team
- Monthly staff meetings
- Employer paid on-going professional development trainings including CPR, First Aid, OIS and more.
- Employer paid CESP certification is open to all job coaches after a year of experience
- Be able to work in the field independently in the community and as part of a team
- Utilize positive verbal and social supports to help teach customers with developmental disabilities a variety of skills in competitive community employment positions.
- Responsible for completing daily documentation of progress towards skills acquisition and monitoring customer’s job performance, while maintaining independent in their position.
- Identify opportunities for and develop natural supports in the work environment to enhance integration, independence, and to facilitate communication with supervisors, co-workers, and general public.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with supervisors and/or management to ensure open communication between community partners.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve any issues on the job site with customer and/or supervisor.
- Responsible for accurately completing monthly reports using computer/tablet in a timely manner.
- Maintain a flexible schedule that may have frequent changes.
- Participate in employer provided trainings on an on-going basis, this will include First Aid/ CPR and OIS certification.
- 18 years old or older to apply. Minimum Level of Education: High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid Oregon Driver License and a reliable vehicle for occasional transportation of customers to appointments/work. Basic Computer skills and use of tablet.
- Job coaching takes place at the customers place of employment in the community. Applicant must have the ability to provide physical supports to assist customer in completion of job duties, especially upon start of new job. Physical support includes a variety of tasks related to entry level positions including but not limited to repetitive motion, squatting, bending, some light lifting, standing for long periods of time, stairs, use of cleaning products and equipment, consistent walking and pushing or pulling. Typically, physical supports phase of job coaching is time limited and diminishes as customers become independent in their job and meet employers’ expectations.
**Willing to train with no experience but would prefer minimum 6 months experience working with individuals who experience disabilities. **
Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required.
Employment contingent upon passing a state background check and a DMV records checks, at no cost to applicant.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer