$300 bonus after three months of employment, apply today !!!
Starting at $ 15.00 an hour, with room for increase based on experience related to this field.
Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm.
No graveyard or overnight shifts required.
Drive time paid per SES policies
Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm
Sick pay at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
Verizon wireless discount of 8% on most plans and 10% on most accessories
Full-time employees (30 + hours a week) after 60 days of full-time work
Employer paid Robust “Gold” Health Insurance plans offering HSA or co-pay plans
Employer paid Vision
Employer paid no annual max and low co-pay Dental
Opportunity to participate in AFLAC cafeteria plan
After a year of full-time employment
Opportunity to participate in Employer Match Simple IRA and Life Insurance after 1 year.
Other benefits to all employees
Staff appreciation picnic
Professional but relaxed company culture and supportive team
Monthly staff meetings
Employer paid on-going professional development trainings including CPR, First Aid, OIS and more.
Employer paid CESP certification is open to all job coaches after a year of experience
Duties for Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Medication Management, Assisting with an appointment as directed by supervisor, Possible CBG and Blood Pressure testing needed.
- Utilize positive reinforcements to assist customers with developmental disabilities to learn a variety of domestic skills to become independent in their homes.
- Assist with social cueing when need in the community.
- Responsible for daily documentation of community inclusion, expanding skills in or out of their home, monitoring health and safety, and maintaining ISP goals.
- Develop a good relationship with customers
- Facilitate communication with the Supported Living department and the general public.
- Responsible for accurately completing monthly reports and maintaining home books.
- Maintain a flexible and dynamic schedule that may changes frequently, with assistance from the scheduling department at SES, Inc.
18 years old or older to apply. Minimum Level of Education: High School Diploma/GED.
Valid Oregon Driver License and a reliable vehicle for occasional transportation of customers to appointments/work. Basic Computer skills and use of tablet.
Job takes place at the customer’s home in the community. Applicants must have the ability to provide physical support to assist customers in completing household duties. Physical support includes a variety of tasks related to increasing independence in the home and community setting, which include but is not limited to repetitive motion, squatting, bending, some light lifting, standing for long periods of time, stairs, use of cleaning products, and equipment, consistent walking and pushing or pulling. Typically, physical supports are time-limited and diminish as customers become independent in their everyday living activities.
**Willing to train with no experience but would prefer minimum 6 months experience working with individuals who experience disabilities. **
Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required.
Employment contingent upon passing a state background check and a DMV records checks, at no cost to applicant.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer