Starting at $ 15.00 an hour, with room for increase based on experience related to this field.
Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm.
No graveyard or overnight shifts required.
Drive time paid per SES policies
Shift Differential for weekend shifts and any shifts after 6 pm
Sick pay at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
Verizon wireless discount of 8% on most plans and 10% on most accessories
Full-time employees (30 + hours a week) after 60 days of full-time work
Employer paid Robust “Gold” Health Insurance plans offering HSA or co-pay plans
Employer paid Vision
Employer paid no annual max and low co-pay Dental
Opportunity to participate in AFLAC cafeteria plan
After a year of full-time employment
Opportunity to participate in Employer Match Simple IRA and Life Insurance after 1 year.
Other benefits to all employees
Staff appreciation picnic
Professional but relaxed company culture and supportive team
Monthly staff meetings
Employer paid on-going professional development trainings including CPR, First Aid, OIS and more.
Employer paid CESP certification is open to all job coaches after a year of experience
Duties for Supported Living Specialist:
- Follow written health and medical supports documented in the customer’s individual support plan.
- Follow policies and procedures in place to ensure customer’s health and safety
- Follow physician’s orders for medication administration, treatments, and therapies
- Maintain accurate documentation of physician visits, medication orders, and balancing tests as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of customers’ medical records.
Dietary and Household Maintenance:
- Follow the written dietary supports in the customer’s ISP.
- Follow the policies and procedures in place to maintain
- adequate food supplies, meal planning, food preparation, and storage.
- Ensure that the customer’s residence is maintained following the rules of the property management company
- Follow the supports identified in the customer’s ISP to ensure the household is a healthy and safe environment
- Follow the written financial supports identified in the customer’s ISP.
- Follow the policies and procedures in place related to financial management and oversight.
- Report directly to the Supported Living Coordinator any issues that arise in the performance of the job; follow policies and procedures in place regarding health, safety, emergencies, and unusual incidents; be available on an “on-call” basis as needed by the customer supported by SES, Inc. Follow the policies and procedures related to transporting customers in cars.
- We follow the ODDS regulations around COVID-19 to ensure the safety of our customers, community, and SES team.
- 18 years old or older to apply.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle for transporting individuals.
- Basic Computer skills and use of tablet or willingness to learn
- Willing to adjust auto insurance to meet the state’s requirements for all SES staff
- Job takes place at the customer’s home in the community. Applicants must have the ability to provide physical support to assist customers in completing household duties. Physical support includes a variety of tasks related to increasing independence in the home and community setting, which include but is not limited to repetitive motion, squatting, bending, some light lifting, standing for long periods of time, stairs, use of cleaning products, and equipment, consistent walking and pushing or pulling. Typically, physical supports are time-limited and diminish as customers become independent in their everyday living activities.
**Willing to train with no experience but would prefer minimum 6 months of experience working with individuals who experience disabilities. **
Employment is contingent upon passing a state background check and a DMV records checks, at no cost to the applicant.
Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer