$ 20.00 an hour to start will go up based on experience.
A combination of education and related work experience in Supported Employment, an understanding of business operations, knowledge of team building and leadership, experience marketing employment services or supported employment to employers, a commitment to customer service; ability to work with a wide variety of personalities, and an appreciation of the values and philosophy that guide SES, Inc.
Bi-lingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply, but it is not required.
All employees must have the ability to perform a variety of entry-level positions. This includes, but is not limited to, bending, sitting, walking, repetitive use of stairs, lifting no more than 50 lbs., squatting, repetitive motion, and standing for extended periods of time in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Provide Job Search assistance resulting in securing paid community employment for SES customers:
- Maintain regular meetings and consistent communication with assigned customers and their employment team; update customers on current leads and job development progress; case note each meeting and customer contact.
- Help facilitate bi-monthly Job Seekers meetings, focusing on Employer Presentations and interview preparation.
- Develop rapport with customers, become familiar with each person’s skills, interests, and abilities; communication styles and noteworthy information to aid job coaches upon placement.
- Maintain all documentation per SES, Inc. policies and procedures while maintaining HIPAA and confidentiality regulations.
- Maximize employer contacts using a wide range of resources:
- Complete Monthly Job Placement Reports for each assigned customer before the 10th of the following month for submission to VR Counselor.
- Assist customers to complete employment applications, hold interview practice sessions, and provide support at interviews.
Coordinate new placement activities with Job Coaching team:
- Contact employment team with specific information about position, including work schedule, start date and other pertinent details
- Collaborate with customer and their employment team to develop transportation plan.
- Coordinate and conduct Job Development Exit Meeting with Job Coaching Team to introduce all the players and ensure smooth transition to job coaching. Be available on the first day of employment to make introductions to direct supervisors at the job site.
- Coordinate and assist customer to complete on-boarding activities and complete any needed training before job start.
Report to Placement Services Manager the status of job development for all assigned customers.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with staff, customers, employers, and other people we contact through SES business.
Participate in job development, team meetings, staff meetings, ISP meetings, and other meetings necessary to resolve outstanding issues.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Drive time paid per SES policies
- Sick pay at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
- Verizon wireless discount of 8% on most plans and 10% on most accessories
Full-time employees (30 + hours a week) after 60 days of full-time work
- Employer-paid Robust “Gold” Health Insurance plans to offer HSA or co-pay plans
- Employer-paid Vision
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid no annual max and low co-pay Dental
- Opportunity to participate in AFLAC cafeteria plan
After a year of full-time employment
- Opportunity to participate in Employer Match Simple IRA and Life Insurance after 1 year.
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
Other benefits to all employees
- Staff appreciation picnic
- Holiday Party
- Professional but relaxed company culture and supportive team
- Monthly staff meetings
- Employer-paid ongoing professional development training, including CPR, First Aid, OIS, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer